Reduce noise pollution with acoustic glass for better sound insulation
Bespoke timber window and door manufacturer Arden have developed a range of noise reducing windows. Noise pollution is increasingly becoming a real problem for crowded areas: air traffic, busy roads... With the use of acoustic glass you can protect your home from this disturbance and reduce noise pollution.
• Acoustic glass is a perfect solution for insuring exceptional levels of sound insulation.
• Providing insulation for impact and airborne noise whilst maintaining the safety and security properties of laminated glass.
• Available as double glazed units ranging in thickness from 24mm - 40mm.
• dB reduction up to 48dB from DGU
• Acoustic glass works by reducing a sound wave’s energy.
• Available in all window ranges including sliding sash.